Any conservative will tell you that Hillary Clinton is one of the biggest liars in American politics. Most everyone has heard about the Benghazi lies and the email scandal that was uncovered during the Benghazi investigations, but there are too many to keep track of. Now, the biggest lie she has ever told is coming back to haunt her and some say it cost her the election.
Last Sunday, Hillary Clinton made a brief public appearance as the United States Senate said their farewells to Senator Harry Reid. As she often does, she used her time in the spotlight to attack the conservative base and in this case, conservative news websites that she likes to call “fake”.
“The epidemic of malicious fake news and false propaganda that flooded social media over the past year — it’s now clear that so-called fake news can have real world consequences,” Clinton said. “This isn’t about politics or bipartisanship. Lives are at risk.”
Clinton called for Congress to pass legislation to stop it and for tech moguls in Silicon Valley to continue searching for a way to block it from entering readers’ Facebook and Twitter feeds.
“It’s a danger that must be addressed and addressed quickly,” Clinton said.
– via Breitbart News
Hillary Clinton and the Democrats have blamed everybody and everything for her loss, except the fact that she was a terrible, unlikable candidate. Their latest target is what the left has termed as “fake news,” but we all know they have been using disinformation for years to sway public opinion. Their collusion with the mainstream corporate media is unmeasured and borders criminal activity as exposed in the Wikileaks email dump.
However, Mad World News made this wonderful list displaying Clinton’s biggest eight lies.
Here are Hillary’s eight biggest lies she told over the years, and the mainstream media sucked up to the Clintons and reported these lies to all Americans, creating fake news.
- Landing in Bosnia under sniper fire-LIE. Hillary said that she landed under sniper fire in Bosnia during her 1996 trip. She told this lie in 2008 while running against Barack Obama knowing the mainstream would back her up.
- Her grandparents were all immigrants-LIE. She told this lie early in her 2016 campaign trying to suck up to immigrants and minorities. All of her grandparents but one were born in the US.
- A recruiter shut down her attempt to join the Marines because she was a woman-LIE. She told various versions of this. Each time the story grew until she said that she was turned down for being a woman who wore thick glasses.
- The Benghazi attack was a protest against a YouTube video-LIE. We all are familiar with this horrendous lie. She looked at the Benghazi “four” families in the eye and lied to their faces. Only conservative news would report on the depths of these lies.
- She never sent or received classified email on her email server-LIE. Everyone knows the truth now. She had a server in her basement and sent classified emails from it. Mainstream media covered for her for months.
- Russia was behind Wikileaks’ release of John Podesta’s emails-LIE. That has never been proven, yet Hillary and Obama talk as if the Russian connection is fact. Breitbart News reports, “Despite Assange’s plain denial, Clinton and the Obama administration have not produced evidence to prove the assertion.”
- She’s a sweet grandma-LIE. Hillary tried to humanize herself during the 2016 campaign by having one of her Buzz Feed connections publish “7 ways Hillary Clinton is just like your Abuela.” It was a lame attempt to make her out to be a sweet Hispanic grandmother, and people hated it.
- A stranger just happened to find me in public-LIE. This is what Hillary is doing now. Several Hillary sightings in public have been staged, like the time a marketing manager caught Hillary and Bill shopping in a grocery store this past Thanksgiving. They don’t drive nor do they shop for their own groceries.
The dinosaurs down at CNN, ABC, MSNBC and CBS will stop at nothing to regain control of the narrative and squash their conservative competition. This attack at their so-called “fake news” is only the first part of their plan. The House and Senate have already passed a bill to require news agencies to be registered in order to prevent them from reporting anything they deem as “fake.”
The only way to counter their attack at this point is to keep sharing what you know to be the truth.
H/T [Mad World News]