Another bombshell just dropped on Hillary Clinton’s campaign. But this has nothing to do with her emails, but something very shading going on in the Clinton Foundation. Fox News is reporting there is active talks of an indictment by the FBI.
The DOJ is doing everything it can to prevent the indictment, arrest, and trial of Hillary Clinton, but we’ll see if they’re successful in preventing that from happening. The story broke late Wednesday evening on Fox News.
— KÄMRAD TRUMPCAT (@Darren32895836) November 3, 2016
According to Real Clear Politics, here’s why she could soon be indicted:
1. The Clinton Foundation investigation is far more expansive than anybody has reported so far and has been going on for more than a year.
2. The laptops of Clinton aides Cherryl Mills and Heather Samuelson have not been destroyed, and agents are currently combing through them. The investigation has interviewed several people twice, and plans to interview some for a third time.
3. Agents have found emails believed to have originated on Hillary Clinton’s secret server on Anthony Weiner’s laptop. They say the emails are not duplicates and could potentially be classified in nature.
4. Sources within the FBI have told him that an indictment is “likely” in the case of pay-for-play at the Clinton Foundation, “barring some obstruction in some way” from the Justice Department.
5. FBI sources say with 99% accuracy that Hillary Clinton’s server has been hacked by at least five foreign intelligence agencies, and that information had been taken from it.
Here’s the complete exchange from FOX News:
Mad props to Giuliani for shutting Kelly’s mouth! Kelly tries hard to steer it all away from Hillary but it will not work!! Time for an epic American throat punch!!
H/T [Fox News]